Re: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp or Airmaster Prop

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp or Airmaster Prop
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:56:45
Remi,
I would be glad to look at photo's of your cowl and coolers and make
suggestions that are cheap and fairly fast.

Please also look at your exhaust as I have seen three recently with
significant leaks.  Near disaster really.

The blade you have is long enough to get air to the cooling duct on the
XS.   Taxi in course prop setting.  I get a significant airflow by
running up to 2300 and then going manual and course back to 1900 to get
more flow of blade and water pump.

Best Regards,
Bud