Europa-List: Rubber Hoses

Subject: Europa-List: Rubber Hoses
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:34:25

I'm looking to replace all my rubber hoses this spring and I'm looking
for a recommendation from those who have recently done this.

The straight lengths of hose are easy I can get the sizes I need from
Lockwood or similar but I'm not sure of the Europa specific ones, the
two coolant hoses that come up from the radiator and the oil tubing
which has the 90 deg bend it that runs from the oil pump to the can.

I assume you can get them from Europa of course but if they are from
some other aircraft or vehicle then I can probably source them here in
the States.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Martin Tuck
N152MT
Wichita, Kansas