Europa-List: Housing For Sun-N-Fun

Subject: Europa-List: Housing For Sun-N-Fun
From: Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:16:07

Hi All,
As some of you know I move to FL last April. My house is about a 30 minute drive
north of Sun-N-Fun. I just bought another house that we've moved into and I
now have the 1st one available for the week of Sun-N-Fun. It's 1700 feet with
2 bedrooms and 2 bathe's. It's fully furnished and I'd be willing to rent it to
anyone that hasn't made arrangements yet. It has two queen beds and a nice back
lani for chilling with a cold beer.
Email or call me direct if anyone needs it for the week.

Thanks,

Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush
615-406-8651