Europa-List: Re: Certificate of English Language proficiency

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Certificate of English Language proficiency
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 02:19:51

Hi
I am 66 and many years age passed the RT license in English and have used it
speaking
on the RT for 25000 hours s, so now i need a piece of paper stating i can
speak English. And you are saying i need this piece of paper to maintain my
Nppl is this correct.
My lady friend is 63 , her name is not Smith its Windmill and ancestry goes way
back in this  country , yet we where called in for an interview before it was
issued, the office was full of interpreters, thought i might need one,
My Old PPL had was validated for life, so the goal posts are altered at will,
its
wrong and should be honored for life, .
My Flying Club at Lydd, say i don,t need it for a nppl which only allows me to
fly in the UK., are they wrong ??
Does it cost any money, , What happens if you have an O or A level in English,
are they exemptions, Grandfather's rights.
Alan,

Read this topic online here: