Re: Europa-List: To cheer you up!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: To cheer you up!
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@contentstream.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:53:08

Rob! Well that brought you out into the open!!! How are you?
Cold, dank and miserable here. I guess we deserve with a Prime Minister who
pushes
for 'gay' weddings even though they don't want that.
Is he 'coming out' ????
Life has been up and down for me in more ways than one. Had a great time with
Kingsley
and Janice in Queensland.
What a bloody great big country it is!
Just prior to our departure, 5 days before, I had a very violent crash in the
Corben.
In fact it's no longer! Me too nearly.
In short I had a violent ninety degree gust picked me up at 75 feet after take
off causing port wing to stall. It then dived straight in and cartwheeled across
a ploughed field.
Bit battered and bloody but survived. Picked up a bit when I heard the fuel
gushing
out!
Anyway it's a write off and all gone so.....
I now own and am rebuilding the only Corben left in Europe. Should be ready in
late spring.
I'm back working again for past 8 months at an Engineering Company nearby. Great
fun.
Ladies wise all is well. Still have the present Mrs H. but also a lovely friend
elsewhere. Got to be done!
Hope
Will update you with new Corben when it starts to come together. Nice to hear
you
are still on the Mother Ship Earth
Regards
Gerry