Re: Europa-List: Fuel Selector Extension

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Selector Extension
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:08:10
Alan,

this mine.

When building, my logic was:

- "MAIN" (open) is blue (one neutral colour and blue skies) and pointing
forward (because normally you wanna fly forward!)
- "RES" (reserve) is green (the colour with an inbuild good hope) and
pointing upp (because in the case of fuel lack you probably wanna go upp
not down)
- "CLSD" (closed) is red (the colour which is alarming) and pointing
backwards (because in the case you wanna close your tap you do not wanna
fly anymore)
- position downward not possible to select for clarity

Switchable in =BD second.

Backplate is aluminium and carved /colour filled.

Raimo from Finland
OH-XRT

337,40 in an Europa logbook

today 1,5 hours in Messerschmitt BF 109 G with one succesfull landing.

===========
===========
===========
===========

--
Terveisin,
Raimo Toivio

RWM-SYSTEMS
"=E4lyk=E4st=E4 informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980"

37500 Lemp=E4=E4l=E4
FINLAND

p. 03 - 3753 777
f. 03 - 3753 100