Re: Europa-List: Out of service and missing Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Out of service and missing Rough River
From: Hans J. Danielsen <hansjd@online.no>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 12:44:39
Hi Bud. Sorry to hear about your trials. Seems this diagnose has become the norm
amongst grownup boys. Several of my earlier colleagues' got it. May be long
time exposure to high altitude flying/radiation has taken its toll...

I wish you a speedy and full recovery!

All the best,
 Hans, Ex owner Mono #334, LN-HJD