Re: Europa-List: Re: fuel flow

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: fuel flow
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:43:35
All

. After burning 40 liters there is only a discrepancy of half a liter.

I have always a full tank before my departure. It is very easy to tell
FC-10 that I have refueled: just hit the button and keep it bottom to get a
reading "68,1 liters of fuel omboard".

After landing it tells I have say 17,4 liters still left. I have verified
this many times and accuracy is around +/- 1%. That means there is fuel
17,2 - 17,6 liters omboard. Please remember I have a setup "fuel return
line and one transducer only".

Later I calibrated it so that I always have about 5% more than it shows.
Just in case.

Thanks Jurgen.

Cheers,

- Raimo from Finland

OH-XRT 330 hrs in 6 summers (100 hrs during this summer + 22 hrs AN-2
flights)

===========
===========
===========
===========

--
Terveisin,
Raimo Toivio

RWM-SYSTEMS
"=E4lyk=E4st=E4 informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980"

37500 Lemp=E4=E4l=E4
FINLAND

p. 03 - 3753 777
f. 03 - 3753 100