Europa-List: Re: fuel flow

Subject: Europa-List: Re: fuel flow
From: europapa <experimental@online.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:52:49

Nev,

thank you for your statement.
As the fuel line to the t-peace with both lines to the carbs is now only less
then
ten inches long and the fuel comes from behind the fire wall where it is rather
cool I am not afraid of a vapor lock to be happen there.
But may be my understanding of the vapor lock problem is not complete.
This summer I had a flight in very hot conditions and a very short stop in
between.
This has been a good opportunity for a vapor look like in the books.
Nothing happens but this is of course no proof that I am right.
I will take your advice as an occasion to think it over again.

Juergen

Read this topic online here: