Europa-List: Re: Heavy Landing on Tri Gear.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Heavy Landing on Tri Gear.
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:06:23

Hello Phil.
Many thanks for taking the trouble to look,
Heavy landing does not sound good as i don,t think i have made one,maybe i
should
have just labeled it Dent, although its really a little crease.
However i am reasonable satisfied that all is well as i have made a number of
landings
now.
I have been keeping an eye on it and can see nothing of concern, I am not a
builder
but maybe one day i will put a piece of bd glass on the inside to push it
out. Yes it is thin in that area , Bird hit ?? , i think the Crow hit the
Starboard
Tail Stab, which seem to be my bone of contention, and will be get back
to the forum for more discussion and feed back with Bud and all i hope.
All the best Alan

Read this topic online here: