Re: Europa-List: Re: Winching attachment points to Tri Gear for Traileri

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Winching attachment points to Tri Gear for Trailering
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 22:26:40
Alan=0Aall depends who designed the airplane. There are badly designed tail
planes too.-=0AEuropa was well designed. Would'nt have been good with a t
ailplane, handling would have been compromised=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0Aom: A
lan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>=0A=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com
=0ASent: Sunday, 12 August 2012, 22:12=0ASubject: Europa-List: Re: Winching
 attachment points to Tri Gear for Trailering=0A =0A--> Europa-List message
 posted by: "Alan Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net>=0A=0AHi All.=0ASorry C
haps i have never liked all flying tail planes, and for me i feel much safe
 with a conventional tailplane and elevators.=0AStabs have been around for
a long time so proven safe , How ever i know i can fly and land the convent
ional set up, on power and trim alone, if the elevator cable detached ,=0AB
ut i have a stab so will have to live with it,- But then you could move o
n the the T tail like the Tomahawk , dreadful aeroplane.=0ABut thats my opi
nion.=0AAlan=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.