Europa-List: Re: Jacking block

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Jacking block
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 07:09:30

Sounds very similar to mine, except that mine is made from steel. You had more
confidence than me, in that you made the four holes large enough to fit snugly
around the four bolt-heads. Mine has the lower two holes sized for the bolt
shanks,
so I first have to remove the two bolts in order to clamp the piece to
the swinging arm.

Therefore I must find tools for the nuts and bolts, as well as pieces of wood
and
a jack if I'm away from base.

Must be something about the Southern Hemisphere, causing NZ and SA builders to
come up with very similar simple ideas.

Read this topic online here: