Re: Europa-List: Gear down and locked switch

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gear down and locked switch
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:22:19
Thanks David,

I might end up sensing both the latch and the over center lock, then its
covered from both aspects.  I like the idea of an audio warning, as I
understand it, in terms of human-machine interface it's about as good as it
gets.

My hanger partner who is a very experienced corporate pilot landed his
Comanche with the gear up a couple of weeks ago, so it can happen to any of
us.

Cheers, PAul