Europa-List: panic attack - 914

Subject: Europa-List: panic attack - 914
From: f.kyle@sympatico.ca
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 13:21:13
        I attempted to detach the instrument panel (designed to do that,
courtesy mod) but in the process managed to leave a fitting and denuded it
of its connectors.
        The fitting is the orange 3-wire which engages the carb common
pressure tube across the engine - the purpose to read and act on the common
pressure. I can find nothing to describe this wiring arrangement in my
paperwork and of course need to do so on re-fitting the panel.
        The three wires are green, white/red and black and are tipped with
pins to fir the firewall receptor. Thing is, I don't know which is who.
Any advice gratefully received.
Thnaks, Ferg