RE: Europa-List: Heat in the cockpit

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Heat in the cockpit
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:01:51

Hi! All.
I keep my aircraft in an enclosed trailer lined by spray on thermal
insulation which helps prevent condensation in winter as well as cool in the
summer. Doesn't look pretty but is effective. (the same stuff the farming
potato store owners use.
It would be nice if it would assemble and dismantle at the turn of a switch
too !
Regards to all.
Bob Harrison G-PTAG trike with 914 and slipper clutch.