Re: Europa-List: pitot/static port cover?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: pitot/static port cover?
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:05:11

Frans, I don't normally cover mine, having decided the
likelihood and nuisance of leaving it on was greater than
the possibility of something nesting there, but I carry a
roll oh red PVC tape to cover my fuel tank outlets if I
expect heavy rain and I guess that would serve for areas
where funny nesting insects are to be found.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ