Re: Europa-List: TS05 retention query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TS05 retention query
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 15:07:43

On Mar 24, 2012, at 2:33 PM, Rowland Carson wrote:

> I seem to recall that someone on this forum mentioned adding small
> lightweight discs near the ends of the TS05 cross-piece, inside the
> fuselage.

Rowland...I may have been the culprit...but in due course I abandoned
the notion in order NOT to add a potential glitch to pitch control.

I ended up building a little foam box with a screened slot which
centers TS05 and (hopefully) keeps the birds and insects from
venturing into the tailcone...here are a couple of pixs:

Best,

Fred