Re: Europa-List: TS05 retention query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TS05 retention query
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:19:43

Rowland - I tried to take some pictures this morning but could not get the
right resolution to help with your enquiry.
However, I checked my aircraft and can see that I cut a piece of plywood
(possibly about a foot long) and fibregalssed it onto the inside of the tail
on either side of the vertical surfaces, forward of and level with the top
of the trimtube slots. I then cut a 'u' shape slot between them to allow the
trim tube to move up and down but restricted the side to side movement.
This version means that the side slots remain open but also means that the
TS05 is not altered which might lead to jamming if the discs were to move.
I hope this helps.
Steve