Re: Europa-List: Electric Flap Mod 68 on Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electric Flap Mod 68 on Classic
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:42:48
Hi John,

No doubt you have seen a few responses on this.  I have about 1000 hours on
my mono and I was finding that pulling up the main & flaps was heavy.

I found that the bungee's were just getting a bit tired and after I
replaced them the gear retract was back to the lighter touch from when I
first built the airplane.  I know changing them is a bit of a pain, but it
really ends up being an afternoons works once you get started.

BTW, is your mono the one located at Murray Bridge ?

Cheers,  Paul