Re: Europa-List: Electric Flap Mod 68 on Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electric Flap Mod 68 on Classic
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 00:30:43
John=0Ano, flap retraction requires very little force, the flaps are almost
 aerodynamically neutral, consider where the flap pivot is. The only load y
ou feel is the drag load, normally very low.=0AYou will note that in-flig
ht-you can place the flaps anywhere and they will stay put if you let go
the flap lever. Unless the gear elastic has gone loose then the weight of t
he gear will pull them down.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A_____________________________
___=0A From: db308 <dino.agnes@internode.on.net>=0ATo: europa-list@matronic
s.com =0ASent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012, 22:34=0ASubject: Europa-List: Elec
" <dino.agnes@internode.on.net>=0A=0AGreetings,=0AI am considering installi
ng Mod 68 Electric Flap on my Classic. Has anyone done this mod? What are y
our thoughts? Does it make retracting the gear easier? (my main reason for
doing the mod).=0A=0ARegards,=0AJohn Baker, #181.=0AAustralia.=0A=0A=0A=0A
=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
====