RE: Europa-List: Re: VP prop, good idea? which one?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: VP prop, good idea? which one?
From: Max Cointe <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:55:04

Hi there all,

I'm very impressed by the level of expertise available in this community,
many thanks to each and everyone. To put my stone on the edifice, I will add
that using a C/S prop (Airmaster on 912) give an additional comfort of
flight within perturbed windy weather, as the prop variation acts as a shock
absorber. Together with the very good profile of the wing make my flight
smooth, much better than some other comparable birds like Dynamics or
Lionceaux.

Max  Cointe
F-PMLH TriGear Kit #560
912ULS Airmaster 400 hours