Re: Europa-List: Lost - Oil Tank Cap

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Lost - Oil Tank Cap
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:20:14

Carl,

I've not had the ill fortune to lose the filler cap but I located a price from
the 2011 Lockwood Price List, page 80, about 2/3 down the page:

974 647 Oil Tank Cover, without Venting -- US$30.65

You can contact Lockwood at 1-800-LA-ROTAX or e-mail info@lockwood.aero

Hope this helps...

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com