Re: Europa-List: spam filter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: spam filter
From: Content Stream <gholland@contentstream.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 09:15:45
Pete
You got through that time!

Sent from iPhone

On 9 Jul 2011, at 09:03, pjeffers@talktalk.net wrote:

> Hi,
>  I also have been blocked by Barracuda for several years.  Like yourself i
 have applied for and got alleviation for a couple of days but then the door
 closes.
> There is nothing more likely to cause me not to ever reply to peoples quer
ies and questions if i spend significant time and effort composing a letter o
nly to have it thrown back at me 30 mins later.
> This is my first attempt to send for months.  If Matt reads any of these m
ails then please Matt, get 'barracuda' exterminated,  it ruins a great facil
ity.
> Oh just one other matter, because of Barracuda i don't contribute to the f
orum.  Please note ONLY because of Barracuda i don't.
> Pete Jeffers

ays blocked by the Barracuda spam filter. I have requested unblocking 3 time
s, following which I have had a window of about 12 hours 2 days later when I
 could get an email through. I'm not sure what the answer is, but at least i
t might help if Matt is aware of the extent of problem.

> If this gets through it will be the first for 2 years, otherwise I will as
k Tim Ward if he will kindly forward it.

==========================
=== -- http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-L=======

=========
=========