Europa-List: spam filter

Subject: Europa-List: spam filter
From: keith hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:00:29
Morning everyone,

I would like to endorse Richard Lamprey's comments. My emails are also
always blocked by the Barracuda spam filter. I have requested unblocking
3 times, following which I have had a window of about 12 hours 2 days
later when I could get an email through. I'm not sure what the answer
is, but at least it might help if Matt is aware of the extent of
problem.

If this gets through it will be the first for 2 years, otherwise I will
ask Tim Ward if he will kindly forward it.

Regards,

Keith Hickling,
Dunedin 9010,
New Zealand.