RE: Europa-List: Woodcomp after Sales Service

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Woodcomp after Sales Service
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 23:50:34
Hi Paul,

We had to return our prop (second hand) to Woodcomp several times (nothing
to do with reliability - it's a long story).

The gentleman I was dealing with Jiri Holubek (at least I think that's the
correct spelling) was extremely helpful.

On each occasion they replaced almost everything that showed any signs of
wear. Brushes, gears, micro switches, wiring etc and the blades when
returned could be mistaken for new. The prop was also rebalanced on each
occasion

I have only dealt by email but Jiri responds usually the same or next
working day - his English is very good. On each occasion, the prop was
serviced and returned within a week.

Returning the prop to Czechoslovakia is a pricey exercise due to carriage
costs but IMHO well worth it.

If you need any more info email me directly - carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk

Regards,

Carl Pattinson G-LABS