Europa-List: Re: tp9/tp10 retention

Subject: Europa-List: Re: tp9/tp10 retention
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 04:57:30

Hi,

The thickness of the material involved is greatly increased.  I guess the 2 pins
may eventually wear the holes and introduce play but I think the rest of the
aeroplane may have worn out long before.

Michel - picture attached with my posting.

Richard - I purchased my Torque tube early last year and I think the design had
been around for a while before (at least 6 months).  If you could post a picture
of your tube then I/the forum could easily identify what type it is.

Regards,

Phil

Read this topic online here: