Re: Europa-List: Re: Main wing bushings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Main wing bushings
From: Kevin Challis <kevinmarie@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:07:17
Hi

I have flown in mountain wave in a valley in the pyrenees. It was bad, my wi
fe cried! I hope i never test the plane like that again. But the plane was a
nd is fine.

Kevin

On 25 Jan 2011, at 12:39, "William Daniell" <wdaniell@etb.net.co> wrote:

> Here is a question with respect to this topic =93 albeit a bit of a s
ensitive one.  But maybe it is the acid test.

> Is there any experience of this part of the aircraft failing apart?
=93 I have heard of other failures but not any failures in this bit.

> I assume that we have experience on the forum of extreme stress on the air
frame amongst the forum members whether deliberately or as a result of turbu
lence.

ver@matronics.com] On Behalf Of GRAHAM SINGLETON
> Sent: 25 January, 2011 05:11
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Main wing bushings
>

> Anyone chat with them at the Dinner?
> Graham

ome or all of the aircraft.  They would therefore be the best people to do t
his if they were motivated.

> Alternatively, this could be achieved through other channels if they were p
repared to release the CAD data.  It's up them really.

=========
=========
=========
=========