RE: Europa-List: Too high fuel pressure

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Too high fuel pressure
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 14:39:29

Hi! Hans.
Early Rotax/912 Europa aircraft instructions were to fit a restrictor in the
return line. This was a simple plug with a fine bore hole in it, they even
provided the plug.
I don't know the origin of your aircraft or fuel system but I do know that
this restrictor is not required in the 914 system.
Check out your installation as to if it has the restrictor in it? They were
simply held in place by a jubilee clip clamping it in place. I have heard of
such restrictors just buggering off down the line after the clips have
relaxed.
Check that out too.
Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG