RE: Europa-List: Re: Carb drip trays?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Carb drip trays?
From: Gary Leinberger <Gary.Leinberger@millersville.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:14:15
I bought the Rotax carb drip bowls but unfortunately also bought the carb h
eater kit (runs radiator water around the engine side of the carb through a
 maniford that moves the carbs about =BE"  back - and the Rotax carb drip b
owls don't fit - I attempted to cut it a bit to make it fit but no luck. I
then made up trays myself out of aluminum. I have pictures if anyone wants
them.

I live in the Northeast and icing is an issue - so I felt the heater kit wa
s a necessity.

Gary Leinberger
A237