Europa-List: Spares for NSI Subaru EA81 Engine

Subject: Europa-List: Spares for NSI Subaru EA81 Engine
From: Bob Panther <bob@panth.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:28:52

  Hi Group,

I've just joined this list  so my apologies if this topic has been
discussed before.

A group of us in the UK  are (were?) thinking about buying a Europa with
an NSI Subaru EA81 engine. However when we contacted Maxwell's  about
spares availability  I received  a response from Gwen Maxwell  advising
that they were no longer able to support NSI engines because all their
NSI stock had been removed by the sherrif and sold on to a Mr Wheeler.

Wheeler intends to open a new experimental aviation business and begin
once again to support the aviation community."

Any information regarding  the availability of NSI spares/support would
be appreciated.

Best Regards

Bob P   (would be  UK based Europa owner)