Re: Europa-List: epoxy to firewall bond

Subject: Re: Europa-List: epoxy to firewall bond
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:43:39

A quick spray of water will indicate if there is contamination.
If the water beads there is a problem.
Having had a similar experience, I tried many things, water based
prep washes from auto body shops work well
as do Comet/Ajax type kitchen cleaners, these foam and scrub and do a
great job .

Dave C-FBZI