Europa-List: Re: Antenna tuning

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Antenna tuning
From: Bill &amp; Sue <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:21:15

David,

If you are anywhere near me (Aylesbury, so must be closer than Ferg!)) I'm happy
to turn out and provide some hands-on help if you think that would be useful.
I suffer from the delusion that I know a little about antennas (antennae?) and
I have a couple of suitable SWR meters and some practical experience messing
about with this sort of antenna. Please give me a call on 01296 689165 if you
think that would be any use or you just want some telephone advice.

Regards

Bill

Read this topic online here: