Re: Europa-List: Full Panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Full Panel
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:05:57

Tony,

The full-width instrument panel was purchased from Flight Crafters.  (
http://www.flightcrafters.com/ )  You'll have to contact them to see if they
can make one for you.

Best regards,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Mar 23, 2010, at 17:53, Tony Renshaw wrote:

> Gidday,
> I am all over the shop, to coin a phrase, but in the mean time I am trying to
gather thoughts on a panel. Now I have seen Bob Borger's full width panel on
EuropaOwners, and others, but am unsure if these have all been individually
made,
or whether Europa now sells them. There is a Tri Gear Instrument which I reckon
still has the parcel shelf, and then there is a Blank Panel Full Depth Avionics
Panel. I reckon neither of these are probably full "width" panels, so
what I really want is some pictures somewhere of how guys have done this mod,
or in fact whether someone sells a completed full "width" panel?