Re: Europa-List: Re:Europa parts supply - 'Handling fee' warning.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re:Europa parts supply - 'Handling fee' warning.
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:25:17
I too think we need to help Europa factory succeed. Those of you who rememb
er my tail wheel/ rudder drive mod which reverts to push rod drive for the
rudder will be pleased to note that the factory are now supplying the mod k
it. I strongly recommend this mod as it reduces the loads on the rudder hin
ges and flanges.=0Aregards =0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________
________=0AFrom: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matr
onics.com=0ASent: Saturday, 20 March, 2010 3:37:42=0ASubject: Europa-List:
Re:Europa parts supply - 'Handling fee' warning.=0A=0A--> Europa-List messa
ge posted by: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>=0A=0AGiven the state of t
he global economy, the plethora of new designs, and the extreme competitive
ness in the LSA and kitplane markets, I want to support the new Europa comp
any in every way I can. I am very grateful that Dave Stanbridge, Roger, and
 John Wheeler were able to come to terms in a manner which allowed the comp
any to continue operations and hopefully prosper in the future. The initiat
ives taken are just now beginning to bear fruit, and I certainly support re
asonable good business practices. I recognise that sourcing parts and maint
aining inventories  is a constant challenge.=0A=0AI'm reminded of that old
saw about how to make a small fortune in general aviation...the answer of c
ourse being that you start with a large fortune...challenging indeed!=0A=0A
I save my wrath against the corporate world to slather on Wall Streeters, P