RE: Europa-List: Snobbish and elitist comments

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Snobbish and elitist comments
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:32:01
Hi Gerry:

Thank you for your response. I appreciate this and I certainly did not
mean to offend anybody. In fact, as people who know me a bit better know
how fond I am of the Jabiru line of engines - they are worth every
consideration - especially having met Australian airworthiness
standards, lighter weight, ease of repair at local AME's, etc. I would
have also preferred a personal email from the writer expressing his
personal opinion about the person he refers to, instead of involving the
entire list.

Christoph