Europa-List: Snobbish and elitist comments

Subject: Europa-List: Snobbish and elitist comments
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@contentstream.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:18:17
John Hi!
Unless you know personally or have come across Christoph in your travels I=B9
not sure how his e-mail sets him up as snobbish or elitist unless you know
better?
I think the tone you read into the Christoph e-mail is the tone of the emai
as YOU see it. I read it and understood exactly what he meant. The comments
such as apples and pears is right. In fact both Jabiru and Rotax are good
engines and are used based on personal choice are around cost and perceived
capability.
At the risk of stating the obvious..... E-mail comments are very OFTEN
misconstrued and are not a good basis to make a return comment.

Use of pertinent Subject words will ensure that a quick appraisal of e-mail
content can be made and appropriate action taken. Too many times the =8Cre=B9
Subject prolongs passage of a subject where often it strays from it=B9s
original theme.

Regards
Gerry