Re: Europa-List: Engine theft!!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Engine theft!!
From: Tim Houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:16:16

Hi

Where did this theft occur?, I ask this because a 912S was stolen some
weeks ago from an aircraft at a strip in Worcestershire UK.

Tim

Choperpaul wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> 3 X 912S engine were stolen from 2 X Fox Bats and a Sting aircraft on the
> evening
of 22 Saturday.

> The engines were removed with care but the aircraft were left sitting on their
tails in the dirt with engine cowls placed to one side.

> Should anyone be offered an aircraft engine or propeller, PLEASE make sure of
its origin, as this sort of theft will directly effect us all in the future,
and of course, If you happen to find out who is selling them, we would LOVE to
know!!