Re: Europa-List: Help: cracked muffler

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Help: cracked muffler
From: Curtis Jaussi <cjaussi@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:52:05
I have a complete mufler system from a europa xl with a 912 engine.  i
replaced it with a 914 turbo and needed a different one.  It has less than
forty hours on it.  It has a europa mandated repair to see if the screen
inside is still attached that has not been done.  Please contact me online
direct if you are interested in it.  I am sure the price will be right.
Curtis Jaussi.   cjaussi@gmail.com