Europa-List: Help: cracked muffler

Subject: Europa-List: Help: cracked muffler
From: NEEL Jean Philippe <jeanphilippeneel@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 05:34:46
Hi all=0AMy rotax 912 has been flying for 1087h. To day I discover a crack
between the mufler and the terminal exhaust pipe (see joined photos) .=0A I
 think I have to change all the exhaust system. =0AI ordered immediatly all
 the system to Europa, but I am afraid they were on holidays for one month.
=0ASo I call for help the Europa community:=0AIf some body has a complete e
xhaust system (mufler+pipes) not yet fitted on his europa, please contact m
e to know if it will be possible to get me out of the hole.   =0AThank you
for help=0A=0AJean-Philippe Neel=0AEuropa XS Rotax 912 /80Hp=0AKit N=B0 273
 F-PSLH=0AGrenoble-France=0A=0A=0A=0A