Europa-List: Sun-N-Fun

Subject: Europa-List: Sun-N-Fun
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:56:11
I am reposting my message from a couple of days ago as I realized that i
t should not have included language regarding archiving.  Difficult to a
dd to the list if it isn't retained in the archives.  Also, are there an
y plans for a Europa Dinner or gathering?

Folks,
With less than two months to go before Sun-N-Fun I was wondering if we
can start a list of who all will be attending, when, and contact info.
can start off with myself and others can join in.

Erich Trombley
Classic 914
April 22nd - 26th
Flying into Tampa commercial
Camping
702-682-0219

Gary R. Roberts
Conventional 914
April 21 to 25
Flying into Tampa commercial

520 307-7231

Purify your water with professional water treatment. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsJahxD8AITUXYglJcVZt07
ofo35u6vceeLtlBODXdaUNNPB1wx6ve/