AW: Europa-List: Windscreen Demister

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Windscreen Demister
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 11:05:14
Hi Graham,

I have made some small slots (12) into the instrument panel module
(about
3x15 mm) and inside of that panel a tunnel cover with a 2=94 tube end
for the
silicone rubber hose. My heat exchanger box (fresh air from cowling
front
inlet with 2=94 silicone rubber tube) is using hot water from the
engine,
running through light weight oil cooler.

A flap inside the firewall, operating by a bowden cable, opens or closes
the
warm air.

Please see attached picture.

Best Regards,