Re: Europa-List: How to best route wires to wing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: How to best route wires to wing
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 20:01:53

Ron,
I ran the wiring for combined nav lights and strobes through behind the spar
hole and between the fuse and fuel tank to the strobe driver in the back.
But it was very difficult to pull it through, and I was quite nervous
drilling the hole. There is only about 6 mm of space - just enough for the
wire bundle. If I was doing it again I think I'd go with the easy and
trouble-free route over the spar and in in front of the spar hole.

I took the pitot and static and AOA through in front of the spar hole. Easy.

Regards,
Keith.