RE: Europa-List: Wing Walk Tape

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing Walk Tape
From: rick <rick@amimotormanagement.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:57:26
Hi Bud

I've always used the bottom on leg swing method but recently (500 hours)
I've noticed two  6" cracks in the paint on the top spar line about 8" out
---From the wing fillet. My inspector is slightly worried and says he will talk
to Andy about it. Have you seen much of it?

Cheers

Rick
G-RIKS Tri 500 hours.

   _____