Re: Europa-List: Wing Walk Tape

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing Walk Tape
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 09:35:06

Hi Folks

I do this on my XS, but while doing an annual this year I noticed
cracking in the paint.  This area isn't designed for loads, and in my
case it is obviously causing an issue so I will have to go back to
wing walk tape.  Classic wings might be stronger in this area and may
just be fine.

I weigh 170 pounds / 77 Kg

Paul