Re: Europa-List: Re: Would like to buy an XS monowheel...............Am

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Would like to buy an XS monowheel...............Am
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:49:17
Garry,

Not completely.  The U-2/TR-1 series of aircraft are of the "bicycle"

configuration.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.9% done) Presently fighting gremlins in the instrument panel.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Sep 23, 2008, at 18:03, Garry wrote:

> Why has every aircraft manufacturer in every country in the world,
> commercial, military, General, light sport, ultra-lights, rejected
> the monowheel design?
>
> Garry

href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List";>http://www.matronh
ref