RE: Europa-List: XS Trailer

Subject: RE: Europa-List: XS Trailer
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:36:29
Mike

I just happen to have mine a few feet away. Its 13'-5" from back face of
tire to the forward end before the tow hitch. Its 3.5" from face of tire to
back of I-beam that tail wheel track starts. There are a couple of extra
inches of excess track that tail wheel does not use as it is drawn tight
towards tow hitch. Hope this makes sense.

Jerry

  _____