RE: Europa-List: RO/RO connection between Europa and USA?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RO/RO connection between Europa and USA?
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:18:37

Check with Wallenius Wilhelmsen Lines. Phone number in UK is +44 23 8023 77
11 in Southampton.
Nearest port to you probably is Bremerhaven.
These are huge car ferries leaving at least once a week=2C and go to variou
s ports on the east coast of N.A. and probably all over the world. They wil
l take anything on wheels and charge by the cubic meter=3B i.e. a monowheel
 on a low trailer would cost a lot less than a trigear.
Before you fly in the US=2C make sure your altimeter has pressure setting f
or inches instead of mb.

From: lgds@post6.tele.dkTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: Europa-List:
RO/RO connection between Europa and USA?Date: Sat=2C 13 Sep 2008 08:43:03 +
0200
Hi I remember someone wrote about a "ferry" or RO/RO connection between som
ewhere in Europa and the American Eastcoast for some time ago.....
We plan to take the Aircraft to USA and are looking at the possibilities to
 get the Europa to USA on the trailer.
Gert

Gert Dalgaard Soerensen
Stabelvej 9=2C Haarby