RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Classic stall characteristics

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Classic stall characteristics
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 08:53:34

FWIW during my flight training a portion of it was done in two different
Piper Tomahawk's
they both flew nicely, but one, in the stall if you held off the stall long
enough,
had tendancy to almost go inverted, this was with wings level according to
the ball, it always
broke left, even when dual. So as others have suggested IMHO the only way to
know is to fly it and try it for yourself.

craig