Europa-List: Fw: Fire extinguishers

Subject: Europa-List: Fw: Fire extinguishers
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 23:58:04

[quote:481482e23f="josok"]Frans,
The fuel return line ends above the normal fuel level. No need for a tap.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen[/quote:481482e23f]

Ah, well, then they have changed it. In my situation, it is connected to the
starboard
fuel outlet, at the bottom of the tank. At the same location as where
the fuel drain should be connected. I'm running the fuel lines through the wheel
well (which is relatively empty as I'm building a tri-gear) so the fuel lines
remain lower than the fuel level for most of their length.

Hmm, that would also be a solution, to connect the return line to the tank vent
outlet. Then of course a leak would not drain the entire tank. Is this how you
had it connected?

Frans

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org