RE: Europa-List: CS10 rivet hole positions

Subject: RE: Europa-List: CS10 rivet hole positions
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:39:57

>Can't help with your request for dimensions but I'm concerned that you
>have the modified end caps. I recall that there was a mod involved since
>the centre boss was fatiguing somehow

Bob - thanks for your concern. Yes, I do have the modified caps. In
fact, looking at the illustration in the factory newsletter #26 (June
2000) p12 showing old and new, I wouldn't have needed to post this
question if I'd had the old caps as the flange appears to be visible
---From outside on the original design.

If no-one can help here with the necessary dimension I'll call the
factory and get them to measure a CS10C, and tell them to amend the
manual.

regards

Rowland